Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halo 4

Tonight at midnight Halo 4 is released. If you don't know what halo is, it's probably one of the biggest FPS (first person shooters) on the XBOX (not made for ps3). It's probably the top competitor with the Call of Duty series but in my opinion they're two way different games. Halo is a featuristic game and is known for there great story modes. The main character, Master Chief returns if you don't know. The game already looks amazing if you watched the DEMO played on E3, crisp flawless gameplay, the visuals are amazing and it's just an all around smooth great game it looks like. All the HALO's have yet to dissapoint me as I enjoy each and everyone. I already have high hopes for this game and I hope it matches up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment